Celebrating Dr. Seuss' birthday gives us a great excuse to break out a book we haven't read for a while and read it to the kids. In fact, with so many books, movies, crafts and more, we can immerse ourselves in the world of Dr. Seuss all day.
Fittingly, the new movie Dr. Seuss' The Lorax opens today in theaters. Celebrate the opening of the movie and Dr. Seuss' b-day with these fun crafts and activities:
- Lorax Cake Pops by Bakerella: I cannot believe how incredible these are. Even if you don't like to make cake pops, just check out the pictures. Everything from the Lorax to Bar-ba-loots to Truffula Trees, all adorable and edible.
- Awesome Truffula pencils
- Easy Truffula Tree art craft
- Lorax pencil holders
- Lorax cupcakes
About the movie:
- Dr. Seuss' The Lorax - Movie Trailer, Synopsis and Info
- Dr. Seuss' The Lorax - Movie Review for Parents
- Dr. Seuss' The Lorax - Photos and Characters
(Photo © Universal Pictures)