Since its debut in 2005, “Go, Diego, Go!” has quickly become one of the most popular shows for preschoolers. Boys and girls alike love the show and parents are looking everywhere for Diego merchandise, especially birthday party supplies. Here are some ideas for making your own “Go, Diego, Go!” birthday party:
- Customize and print off Diego birthday party invitations or purchase the official Diego invitations from a party store.
- One great idea for a Diego rainforest themed party is to take paper bags and make jungle vines. Add some leaves cut out from green paper and string the vines all over the walls and the food table. You can add some toy spiders, snakes or other animals to add to the look.
- Look for party supplies such as cups, plates, napkins, stickers and other favors with animals and a jungle theme that look like they could have come right out of a “Go, Diego, Go!” episode.
- Jungle balloons: make the look with animal print balloons (Compare prices).
- Nick Jr. also has printable Diego animal safari stickers, wall stickers, and placemats.
Party Favors and Goody Bags
- Adhere Diego printable stickers or pictures to make Goody Bags.
- In order to make Diego party paper blow outs: Buy a package of multi colored blowouts (available at party or discount stores). Cut a circle around one of the printable pictures from the Nick Jr. website. You can glue the circle to colored paper and cut a second circle of the same size. Then match the two circles together around a paper blow out and glue or staple them together.
- Goodies for the goody bags: animal stickers, animal hand puppets, Diego activity packs, or Diego printable puzzles and games.