PBS Valentine's Day TV Specials(Check local listings for times)
- Love at First Bark: This programming block will feature love and friendship-filled episodes of the charming series Clifford’s Puppy Days and Clifford The Big Red Dog. Preschoolers will be treated to two Puppy Days stories – “Valentine Schmalentine” and “Sweethearts Dance” – and two classic Big Red Dog tales – “T-Bone, Dog About Town” and “Mimi’s Back in Town”.
- A new episode of Martha Speaks features two stories: "Itchy Martha" and "Martha and the Thief of Hearts."
- Kids will love to learn with these two Valentine's stories from Wordworld: "My Fuzzy Valentine" and "Love, Bug."
- Arthur presents "Flea to Be You and Me" and "Kiss and Tell" for early elementary audiences.
- The Cyberchase gang will use their lovely powers of deduction in "Hugs & Witches."
- To love Valentine's Day or not to love it? Maya & Miguel decide in "Cupid."