From the article: Calendar of New Releases - Family and Children's Movies (2012)
Going to the movies is a fun family event, and the bonding experience can be educational, entertaining, and just plain fun. 2009 has seen some big family films so far, and almost all of the animated movies are being shown in 3D, which has become the new standard. This year also boasts a handful of films based on popular and classic children's books. Which film has been your family favorite this year, and why? Share your favorite movie
The Wimpy Kid- Dog Days
- All time favorite movies...seen all of them! So funny!! The adults & kids both loved.
- —Guest Nmd coral springs, fl
Letters to God
- My favorite movie to watch and is a perfect christmas, birthday, or any ocassion gift. Kids will love it too.
- —Guest Guest Josue
- My daughter is almost one, the only movie that plays in the house is, "A Turtle's Tale Sammys Adventure" she will sit through the whole movie smiling and laughing, we replay it all day, it a great movie about friendship.we also just got her "Shark Tale" & "Reef 2 High Tide". They are all great movies. One other is "Barbie The Princess & The Popstar". She loves all of these movies.
- —Guest Tafoya Family
- This year, my fave movie is Snow white and the huntsman, though The Hunger Games was quite awesome. They'll never beat the Harry Potter series tho!
- —Guest Leah
- I likes this movie because it had three little boy bears.
- —Guest Evan
where the wild things r:(-
- i didnt like it ...it didnt make sence...i was hoping it was going to be good!:(
- —Guest amelia
Shrek , Rio, and tangled
- These three movies have been my favorites so far ...
- —Guest Yanely
- a adventurous movies and some bits are funny. Good for families to watch together
- —Guest samantha
- I love spy kids all the parts It is amazing amazing the way kid can save the world is so important
- —Guest Roxy Catherine
Puss in Boots
- Really funny and entertaining from the makers of Shrek.
- —Guest FIlmfan
some good movies to try
- Some movies we all love are "grown ups," "despiciable me," "ramona and bezzus," and "toy story 3." We also liked the "karate kid" and "diary of a wimpy kid" so i say give all of these movies a shot if you have not already seen them.
Our favorite movie of 2011
- The Muppet Movie was a great family film. Made you leave feeling great and still laughing. There were more adults in the theater without there children than the ones with kids! Ha! Ha! It was somewhat nostalgic for previous generations.
- —Guest Michelle
- I think it should be star wars.....especially the third!
- —Guest cakeybear
- Our favourite movie this year has to be Dolphin Tale! What a touching, feel good movie!
- —Guest Nikki-Canada
How to train your dragon
- I loved how to train your dragon, but Monte Carlo was really good too!
- —Guest Kamila
1-15 of 27Next